Download AirServer for PC
*XP/RT is not supported
- Make sure that you either have iTunes or Bonjour print services installed on your PC:
Download Bonjour Print Services
- Full version of DirectX 9c must be installed on your PC; even if a newer version of DirectX is already installed. You also need to install this package if you are receiving D3DXCompileShader errors:
Download DirectX 9c
After downloading this package, extract the files into a folder on your PC and then run DXSetup.exe to complete the installation process.
- To improve video streaming over AirPlay compatibility, install iTunes, QuickTime, Haali Media Splitter and FFDShow tryout.
- If using an additional 3rd party firewall on your PC, make sure that AirServer.exe is allowed to receive network connections.
- Your iOS device and the PC must be on the same network.
To activate AirServer for all users on a PC, quit AirServer and then re-launch it once with elevated privileges (run-as-admin). This will automatically copy the current users activation to all users on the machine.
Alternatively open an elevated command prompt and run this command:
"%ProgramFiles(x86)%\AirServer\AirServer\AirServerConsole" activate ActivationCode